The Ambassador Committee serves as the official greeters for the Tangipahoa Chamber. They are the first ones to welcome members and prospective members at the ribbon-cuttings and groundbreakings, Leads for Lunch, and After Hours. They also help Chamber staff call on members to make sure they are getting the most out of their Chamber membership.
This prestigious group is selected on a yearly basis. For more information about the Ambassador Committee, call the office at 985-345-4457.
Co-chaired by Robyn Chauff with Hancock Whitney, Jeff Dameron with Gulf Coast Bank, and Kory Krista with North Oaks Health System.
Thank you to these amazing members who currently serve as Ambassadors.
- Ashley Andrews, Foti Financial Services of Hammond
- Jennifer Buras, Louisiana Federal Credit Union*
- Barbe Castjohn, Jani-King Gulf Coast
- Robyn Chauff, Hancock Whitney
- Jeff Dameron, Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Co.
- Dawn Duhe, Stiel Insurance
- Kory Krista, North Oaks Health System
- Michelle Dixon Manchack, Insurance America, LLC
- Debi Menasco, Northshore Media
- Kevin Raiford, Tangipahoa Parish Assessors Office
- Sarah Sledge Sheridan, First Guaranty Bank
- Blair Simoneaux, North Oaks Health System
- Jason Wilson, First Guaranty Bank
*Premier Level Member Benefit: Opportunity to have more than one employee serve as an Ambassador